Wednesday, April 1, 2009

So I messed up last week and this past weekend. I made a very good friend who I love and care about very much mad at me with something that was all in my head. ( I tend to blow things out of proportion and get paranoid for no reason!) But now M is mad at me. He even told me to leave him alone for a while, which is killing me. My awesome, better than he should be to me, husband said give him time he will get over it. I hope so, M is like the big brother I always wanted, and never had.
I ran around today getting items for the baskets the school is raffling off this month. I swear they think I am made of money. Chandler's class is visiting the state house in June so we have to raise money for transportation. Good cause but, I am on a limited budget here people.
C's baseball practices start next week, hubby has a bunch of BSA trips this month and next, and me and D will hold down the home fort. He will be starting 4H on 4/15, I think working with the animals is going to be real therapeutic for him. Animals bring out the gentle side of him
I really need to work on why I over react so much, and why I am so worried about what people think of me. Hubby said people like me, I just need to believe it. I have to get the little girl who was put down and berated out of my head, and focus on the competent woman I have become. Easier said than done, let me tell ya!!!! And I can not stop thinking about what I will do if M never gets over being mad at me.

1 comment:

  1. People do like you. I am sure M will come around. Just give him some room. Spring is on the way (eventually) and the clouds will clear. Both litteral and in friendship department.

    Try Oriental Trading Company for school and B-day party junk. You can have them send you a catalog. There stuff comes in bulk and it is really cheap.

    ReplyDelete