Friday, September 18, 2009

Whatever!

Really, I should write something, but I can not seem to focus. I have a shower to go to tomorrow, a bridal shower. I went to Bed, Bath and Beyond today to look for a gift and picked up a couple things. I had the real fun last weekend when a friend and I looked over the registry on line and saw all the things she was registered for. It was a laugh. But she is sweet, and the weeding should be fun. I like to go shopping alone, I don't know why. Maybe because I like to take my time and mull things over. Well, my mother came with me today, and it was not my usual enjoyable, solitary shopping trip to say the least. And never take the woman to the grocery store, really, it is bad.

I have decided I have a love hate relationship with D's Daytrana. On it he can relax, he is manageable, and really gets to settle down and focus on what he needs to. A real 180. But on the other hand in the afternoon he gets kind of sad. I would not say depressed, but just quiet and reflective and a little sad. Really un D like. I am watching it to see if it levels out, if it does not soon, I am bringing it up to the doctor. I love him, and he is so sweet. I hate to see him sad.

C and hubby are camping tom into Sunday for cub scouts. So tomorrow night it will be D and I. I think it will be good for him. I was thinking movie and a picnic on the living room floor.

And one more thing, I wish my cat would cut out peeing all over the house! I have restricted him to the down stairs, and only the rooms without carpets. Pretty soon he will be in the basement! I spent $96.00 at the vet last week and got antibiotics for a kitty urinary track infection. and yet he continues. I am going through bleach like I own the company! Its a damn good thing he is cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment