Friday, October 30, 2009

Do I have a job?

Do I have a job? I am trying to figure that out. I received a call from the Holland School principal about subbing on Wednesday, which I though was a wrong number. I had sent an application in the end of September. But I thought, silly me, there might be some interview or something. But according to her, I am on the sub list. So far I have not received a return call from the superintendent, who I called to check on this. I will keep you updated. It would be good to have some kind of money come in, even if it is random days. I have still not received a unemployment check yet. I guess it will be 6 weeks. pay day was Wednesday for hubby and we are already at about $7.00 in the bank. I miss my job and my check, that is for damn sure!

Wednesday i went out shopping and to lunch with A. Although I did not purchase much, as previously explained. But I swear it was for selfish reasons! That way I was able to hear all about the M person in a safe non threatening environment. Keep up on everything. I know, Hell is calling my name! But I have not talked to him all week, since his brother's funeral, and I just wanted to make sure he was doing OK. It is a complicated thing, getting over this, but I thought I was strong enough. Now I know better! I have devoted too much time to thinking about him this week. Thank god hubby can not read my mind. In all honesty, I was hoping he was going to call me. And I have been sad he has not! Damn it!! I hate that I can not turn it off!

I got to talk to J in DC on Monday, that was great. It was so easy to talk to her. I am so glad we became friends. She is just so real and honest. We talked for about an hour and I hope we get to talk again soon. I wish we lived closer to each other.

We have a Halloween party to go to tonight. Can't wait, I say sarcastically! I hate dressing in costume. And big crowds are not usually my thing. I hope hubby gets home in time to get ready and get there. His work hours are so crazy. I never know when he will be coming home, which is so hard on the boys.

Well got to get to school for the Haunted Carnival! D will be looking for me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment