Thursday, January 14, 2010

What the hell is going on......

I say that because I feel like junk all the time lately. Every time I eat I have to run to the bathroom. Too much info I know. But I just hate it. And I am so tense and, not depressed, but, it's like I am sub concisely waiting for something bad to happen. I don't get it. I am just getting tired of waiting for unemployment to send a letter telling me of my Court date, and for teaching jobs to call, and for something to happen. Something in this crazy jobless saga I am in. Maybe its the same old, same old everyday of getting up, and getting the kids ready, and off to school, picking them up, home work, supper and bed routines. Thrown in with cleaning the house and grocery shopping. Its the same everyday. With the occasional volunteer day, the one sud day, and cub scouts thrown in. Maybe it the routine that is getting me. I feel like I am isolated. I would not be in contact with anyone if it were not for facebook. I want more time with hubby, it seems he is never here. And maybe a girls night out for once. If I was closer to my friends who would go out with me. Oh well.....enough self pity. Got to do something.

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel. Wish I lived close by. Then at least we could be boring together LOL.

    ReplyDelete