Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Ninja Camp

The boys are at Ninja Camp this week at D's karate studio. They so wanted to go, and actually I think C might want to take karate now. Which is OK with me, that gave me a 2 for 1 deal in the beginning. They were both so nervous last night and on the way there. But when we got there, they ran right in, and I was like "Bye!", "Bye!" and they gave a quick wave. Awwww, growing up!

They go to a real great karate studio, I am impressed with the program and the teachers. And Nicole says it is good for D. Learning the self control and respect that goes along with karate. And the teacher is so crazy and fun, the boys love him.

Can't wait to see how it went when I pick them up.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds so cute. I am so glad you were able to drop and go! I know that can be a challenge sometimes. The boys must have had a blast.

    ReplyDelete