Monday, May 31, 2010

A Poem.....

Here is a little poem I wrote recently. Hope you like it! Feedback is welcome


Come and Meet Me


Come and meet me lover,
In a place not so very far.
Where thick trees lend their cover,
Soft grass makes our bed,
Where we still laugh and wish.

Come and meet me lover,
I tie the ribbon in a foolish way,
To mark the path to my destiny.
To lend color to the darkest trees,
And push the clouds from the light of my day.

Come and meet me lover,
Pull the ribbon from the delicious fragility of this travesty
and unlock the tender light in my dark soul.

Come and meet me lover,
To repair the damage done.
Hold me close and strip away,
All pretense of remorse.
Love me like the first time,
Youthful bliss, Delicious pain.

5/19/2010

1 comment:

  1. I love this. I love knowing the feeling while reading the words. That my friend takes talent.

    ReplyDelete