Monday, May 24, 2010

Ugggggg!!!!

I quickly have to say why do I still at age 34 have to choose between certain people! I used to always have to smooth and fudge and sooth things over with my mother to keep her from being mad at my dad, and now I have to do it between her and my husband. She makes me feel like I have to choose and I am F-ing sick of it. Her mood swings, sob stories, and manipulation are so old. I am sick of it! I feel like I have to watch everything I say because I do not know what is going to set her off. A simple comment can make her upset. T did not know the price of brakes for her car off the top of his head last night and she called me today crying about it. I swear half the problems in our marriage the last three years have probably had some connection to her petty, imagined, slights. I could go on and on. But my kids are in from the yard.

1 comment:

  1. Deep Cleansing breaths, everything will be okay.

    ReplyDelete