Getting older is starting to bother me. Turning 35 later this year is really hitting me hard. So much more than 30 did. Especially when I think of these things:
1. My son is turning 10 in 21 days!
2. The little 5 year old who was my ring bearer just graduated high school.
3. Some of my friends have gotten married for the second time.
4. I see more gray hair in the mirror every day!
5. I have actually paid off a vehicle, and drove it till it died.
6. My younger brother has gray hair!
7. I find myself saying cliches my parents did that I promised myself I would never say.
8. My knees "creek" when I bend down.
9. I have regrets (lots of them)
10. I never get carded anymore
Now granted 35 will not be that old, I just find myself finally feeling grown up I guess. It just sucks when you figure out you started high school 20 years ago, and you are no where you thought you would be by this point in life. I think its just my younger brother's wedding bringing up all this. AHHHH