Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Uggg...sometimes I wonder about my sanity!

The guy is a total lying, fake, manipulative SOB! I am talking about the M person. I log on to Facebook today to see a status update from him that says (I paraphrase)"it is so hard to work second shift while my wife works first and have no time with her. I go to church to pry for time. Love you (his wife's name). You are the world." Puke, gag me with a spoon, and he is full of you know what. He cheats on his wife than puts up that crap, and he has never been to church in the 5 years I have known him. The church would probably cave in on his bald, lying head! Well, what ever helps you sleep at night buddy. I wish it had not taken me years to see what a complete assaholic the guy is! Call me only when you need something, let myself be played like a fiddle, and how many women has this worked on! Don't know why after all this time that hit me like a slap in the face. I actually wrote "gag me" in the comment section and hit "defriend" or whatever it is called. So yeah..this has just sharpened my resolve. I am going to go take a shower. I feel the sudden urge!

1 comment:

  1. Certainly Defriend. The other person can't see when they are deleted anyway. It takes awhile for someone to notice. If you have to keep them on, you can hide all their status updates. Totally off topic but I got tired of seeing my younger cousins post things like "fuck she's hot" after posting Megan Fox pictures - so I hide all their comments and only contact them through the email if I need too :P)

    ReplyDelete