Thursday, December 9, 2010

Everyone dies famous in a small town...

That is what my next book is going to be about. I don't think I can use that title because it is the title of a country song. But, that will be the plot. Because I live in this small town where rumors are flying, and everybody is talking about who is sleeping with who, and who is divorcing who, and who has run out on the PTA.(none of it about me thank god!)But the small town "he said, she said" drama is going overboard. And East Brookfield seems to have an informant embedded in the PTA. Really I find it kind of enlightening, and as real great stuff for a book. With the names and faces changed to protect the innocent of course. There is someone in particular I feel very bad for. Because he finds himself in a situation that just blew up on him. And it is hurting him personally and financially. I can't say anymore than that. I don't really know him well, but he always seemed like a good guy. So, if you live in "Mayberry", watch where you park your car!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like every air base I've ever lived on. LOL

    ReplyDelete