Friday, March 4, 2011

Thanks a Bunch!!!!

I just wanted to send a big thank you out to all my new followers and blog friends! In the last couple of weeks I have received some great emails and support pertaining both to my writing, and to certain personal situations. There are some great women out there, and I can not wait to explore the world of women's literature and publishing further.

Most of all I have learned that we all make mistakes and hit speed bumps in life. Its how we navigate those speed bumps, and recover from the mistakes, that make us the people who we are. And I have learned, or maybe realized is a better word, that I am stronger than I think!

So keep reading! And if you do please consider following me here,(I am on a quest to get 100 hits a day!) or following me on twitter at http://twitter.com/#!/Beccabouch. Twitter is mainly for my writing and where I "tweet" on updated blog posts and novel news!

I look forward to all the connections I will continue to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment