Friday, March 11, 2011

Updates For March

Just wanted to post some events I am participating in for the rest of March. Check them out and help support my writing!

March 17th: Book Tour, in conjunction with Once Upon A Twilight, for 12.21.12 by Killian McRae. Review, and I might possibly be giving my copy away in a contest. More on that to follow.

March 25th: I will be "Twitterviewed" by Novel Publicity at 4 PM eastern on their Twitter page. Very excited about this. They will be asking me about my blog and about the novel I am working on. You will also have an opportunity to ask questions I believe. Click on the link above to check out past "twitterviews" and get familiar with the format. I will keep posting links.

I just got signed on to be a guest contributor on Emlyn Chand's web site "The Ambitious Ambique"! Hopefully I will be doing some book reviews for her soon. (I am waiting to hear back from one author) She is also the owner of Novel Publicity, and one of the most talented writers I have got the pleasure of connecting with! Check out my contributor page here: http://emlynchand.com/contributors/rebecca-boucher/

So that is three things I am really excited about. Good things to focus on. But, I am also asking you to keep the victims of today's earthquake and tsunami in Japan in your hearts and thoughts. I am sending lots of prayers their way. I am heartsick by the destruction and loss of lives. The news footage that is coming out of Japan is graphic and frightening. My sister in law has family in Japan, I believe they are further in land and in the mountainous regions, but I am still nervous for them. We are all part of this bigger world community and our hearts need to go out to them.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray, I'm glad you're excited, because I am too! Three cheers for Rebecca!

    ReplyDelete