Monday, November 14, 2011

Hunger Games Trailer: May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor

I was so excited when I found out the Hunger Games Trailer was going to show before Breaking Dawn. Than I saw the trailer this morning after it's debut on Good Morning America. And, WOW!!!! Words can not express it. I teared up. What was shown was right on par with how I visioned things as I read the book. If you are a follower of this blog you know of my devotion to Twilight, but you also know that I feel The Hunger Games is twenty times better written. That it's social commentary and message is one that needs to be shown. If you have not read it, read it. Before you see the movie. The questions it raises will stay with you, right till the end of Mockinjay. Enjoy the trailer.


2 comments:

  1. Such a great book series, I rarely read modern fiction and couldn't tear myself away from these books one right after the other. I can't wait to see the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, the books are amazing and really well written. I am so excited, I just hope the movie doesn't disappoint.

    ReplyDelete