Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Teaser Tuesday

Image Detail


Teaser Tuesday works like this, post a little bit of the book you are reading, from any page you want.
Here is a small bit of the book I am reading now. Hope it makes you want to pick up your own. :)



My sweet Eve,


As I drive back from the market today, you humming in your car seat and our trunk filled with powdered milk and rice, I saw the San Gabriel Mountains- really saw them for the first time.  I'd taken that road before, but this was different. There they were beyond the windshield: their blue- green peaks still and silent, watching over the city, so close I felt like I could touch them. I pulled over to look. I know I will die soon. The plague is taking everyone who was given the vaccine. 


From  Eve By, Anna Carey

No comments:

Post a Comment