Sunday, February 3, 2013

Updates and Contest Info


Runaway Girl

Hey guys .. I have some great stuff going on this week. On Thursday I have an interview with Elaine White, author of the new book  Runaway Girl, which is available now from Write More Publications. Also on Friday I will have a review of  Runaway Girl up along with a chance to  WIN an e-book copy and some cool swag including key chains. 


Don't these look fantastic! 

Hopefully this week I will also be able to give you a little more info on the Novel Hearts release. Which includes stories by Elaine, Jamie Sue Wilsoncroft ,Theresa Oliver, and a host of other talented Write More authors.  (Including a story by me that features Lilly and Daemon!) So if you have not read Jamie Sue Wilsoncroft's fantastic book Fat Chances I recommend you do so. The story featured in the Anthology has some spoilers to Fat Chances. 

Fat Chances       There are a lot of great things coming out of Write More Publications the next few months so be sure to follow their Facebook Page

4 comments:

  1. Eeeeps......I'm excited to see this book come out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rebecca, I popped over from my good friend, Kim's blog (A Wiccan Life). I am happy to meet you and I will enjoy learning about you and this wonderful-sounding book!! I am Wiccan and also have a blog, and it always a pleasure to meet like-minded bloggers! Bright blessings to you! Robin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Robin, happy to meet you. I will certainly keep you updated. All my books have Celtic and Wiccan themes. I hope I do them justice. Hope you enjoy the blog.

    ReplyDelete