Friday, March 8, 2013

Random Thoughts:





I haven't posted in a couple of days and I feel bad about that. I have a full slate of book tours coming up in April, so getting  a lot of reading done for that. I do have a couple stragglers I will get reviews up for this weekend. Life has been crazy busy, as well as work on the follow up to Hunting the Moon. I know it seems like forever for me too till Hunting comes out. So many of you are waiting so patiently and I want to thank you for that from the bottom of my heart.

I have another project I applied for, keeping my fingers crossed that I will at least be considered for it. I have been working hard on developing a positive attitude, and carrying that over to the boys as well. I guess it really does work that when you think happy thoughts, you are happy. Putting out more happiness to the world will hopefully get some back my way. Even D has been making progress in leaps and bounds.

So tonight as I sat thinking this line popped in my head:
***Sometimes the unexpected moves you to tears. A certain memory, a picture, a song. And even though you want to shut that door quicker than it opened, you stand there, staring into the pain. Because at least you know your still alive, because you can feel.****

And yes the tears fell.  Thanks everybody for indulging me tonight. Back to our regularly scheduled blog posts tomorrow.....





No comments:

Post a Comment