Monday, March 4, 2013
I have been nominated by the amazing and talented Jamie Sue Wilsoncroft for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award. You can read her posts here: http://jswilsoncroft.blogspot.com. I am really "inspired" and amazed. After four years of running this blog I was nominated for two awards this month. I have some fantastic followers and friends, and I love you all dearly. A big thanks to Jamie!!!
Here are the rules of the Very Inspiring Blogger Award:
1. Display the award logo on your blog
2. Link back to the person who nominated you
3. State 7 things about yourself
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them
So here goes, seven things about me. ( oh boy!)
1. I love my kids more than anything else in the world.
2. I really don't like talking about myself, I would rather blend into the background.
3. Books have always been my best friends.
4.Writing love scenes is my most difficult part of writing.
5. I am afraid of heights, and have only flown twice in my life. It scares me to death.
6. I am addicted to Diet Coke, it's my one vice
7. I love country music and the sight of a handsome cowboy. (Makes writing those love scenes easier!)
Elaine White, Vampires, crimes and angels http://ellelainey.wordpress.com/2013/03/04/book-review-james-potter-and-the-hall-of-elders-crossing/
Alice J Wisler Broken Psalms http://danielshouseworkshop.blogspot.com/
Kate Evangelista Kate's Blog http://kateevangelistarandr.blogspot.com/
Theresa Oliver Write More Publications Blog http://writemorepublishing.blogspot.com/
Simone Frances Reed