Sunday, February 9, 2014

Updates and Ramblings.....

Hi all. I have been a little scarce, but I'm trying to get back into a regular blogging schedule. Now that Hunting the Moon is out and the release party was a success, I can concentrate on writing the sequel. And blogging of course. :)


This month I have two amazing review tours for you and a cover reveal. I will be reviewing the next installment of Laura Kaye's Hard Ink series, Hard as You Can. And C. J. Ellisson's new release Vanilla Twist. Both hot, and filled with suspense and hard core action.

I will also be part of the cover reveal for Amelia James' new release, Home is Where The Heat Is. I'm really excited for that one. If you are into erotica stay tuned. I also have the new Kelly Elliot book Cherished in my queue. (So many good books, so little time!)

So the romance will heat up this month, and who knows what will come down the pipe next month. So working on my next release, reviewing those books, and daily life makes for one busy girl. Why am I fooling around on the internet????

Talk to you all soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment