Sunday, September 28, 2014

Calling All Indie Horror Writers.......



It's almost Halloween. My favorite time of year. Not surprising since I write about ghosts, fairies and all manner of things that go bump in the night.

So in celebration I am offering up my blog to all my fellow indie horror, paranormal and fantasy writers. If you have a book or short story in the works. If you have published anything before that falls in those categories, or if you are dabbling in the macabre with your writing, shoot me an email. I can do an interview, feature your book, or let you do a guest post. As long as it's in the theme of horror or fantasy.  I'm hoping for at least one feature a week leading up to Halloween.

In the mean time I will be focusing on horror themed works from The New Visionary Press Collaborative, Write More Publications and fellow horror blogs. Keep checking back for different frights throughout the month.
                                                                                                                           
Email me at rboucher41@yahoo.com with Halloween in the subject matter.... and keep those creative musings coming.

2 comments: